3D VENUE TOUR
HOW DO I BOOK MY DATE?
Contact us and let us know your date, start and end time, guest count, details on catering, beverages, decorations and event information.
HOW MANY PEOPLE FIT AT A TABLE?
60-inch round seats 8 to 9
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED FOR MY RECEPTION?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Money Order, Cash, and Certified or Personal Check.
We require %30 Deposit 1 week prior to the event date. Your outstanding balance is due, and payable the day of your event.
WHAT IS THE SEATING CAPACITY?
200 - Round tables (8-10 seating depending on the set-up)
300 – Reception style set-up
When applicable, the tables are removed complimentary
from the dance floor immediately prior to the
dance portion of the reception.
WHEN DO WE HAVE USE OF THE HALL?
You have use of the hall from 11am - 12am ($100 charge for every hour after midnight)
Alcohol service ends at 1am
CAN WE DEVIATE FROM THE MENU?
Yes, the menu is only a guideline. Our catering department can create almost any type of cuisine.
HOW DOES PLATED SERVICE WORK?
With assigned seating, you may have up to three selections (including children’s meal). Without assigned
seating, you may have one adult and one children’s meal.
SHOULD I HAVE A BUFFET OR PLATED DINNER?
We can serve you and your guests plated, buffet, or family style. We recommend plated for receptions that exceed
150 guests because plated service is much faster with larger numbers of guests.
IS THERE FREE PARKING?
Yes, we have extensive complimentary parking up to 100 cars
SAMPLE MENU FOR 120 GUESTS $39+ hst
Mix Greens Salad with blue cheese, roasted pecan, honey Dijon vinaigrette *** Dinner Rolls with Butter *** Boursin Cheese Mashed Potatoes or Roasted Yukon Gold Potatoes *** Seasonal Vegetables Steamed or Roasted *** Pasta Salad with Dried Tomatoes and Artichokes *** Chicken Supreme with Wild Mushrooms and Creamy Sauce *** Profiteroles (Cream Puffs) with Chocolate Sauce *** Water – Coffee – Tea
INCLUDED with CATERING
Add $6+hst per person for PLATED TABLE SERVICE
Add $3+hst per person for FAMILY STYLE SERVICE
White Linens, Tables of 8 and Chairs, Cutlery, Tableware, Glassware, disposables and other serving utensils, Cash Bar and Bartender, Free WIFI, Free Parking up to 100 cars, Audio and Visual System, Setup and Cleaning.
Max capacity of the hall is 200 guests with dance floor.
If there is a stage, buffet tables, head table and other spaces needed maximum count is lower than 200 guests.
Wine $8, Local Beer $6, Imported Beer $7, Liquor $8, Premium Liquor and Whisky $8-$19
Deluxe Open Bar
2 hours $19 per person - 3 hours $ 24 per person
Wine $7, Local Beer $6, Imported Beer $7, Liquor $7, Premium Liquor and Whisky $8-$12, Bottle-Wine $32
Venue Rental ONLY - No Catering
- $1900+hst per day
- Half day events $950+hst (WEEKDAYS)
- After 12 midnight charge is $100 for every hour.
- Over 150 guests cleaning fee is $300
- Outside catering allowed. No Alcohol from outside
- All decorations and catering items including plastic bottles and/or balloons must be removed from the building at the end of the event.
- Special setup requirements such as fashion show runway, wedding ceremony seating, is $100 per hr extra.
Included with Venue Rental Only
White Linens, Tables of 8 and Chairs, Cash Bar and Bartender, Free WIFI, Free Parking up to 100 cars, Audio and Visual System, Setup.
Equipment Rental $5+hst per person
Tableware, Cutlery, Glassware, Service Utensils, Disposables, Service Chafers, Warming Fuel.Venue Rental Fee with Catering Purchase
- Minimum guaranteed attendance must be received 1 week prior to your event day. If attendance falls below the minimum guaranteed number, the client will be charged for the guaranteed number.
- Vegetarian, Vegan, or Allergy Options will be provided upon request
- We require %30 Deposit 1 week prior to the event date. Your outstanding balance is due, and payable the day of your event.
- All prices are PER PERSON and subject to HST
- Children up to 12yrs is priced %50 of the regular price. Guest count is based on full price.